10000L Cooling Jacket Conical Fermenter
|FOB Unit Price:||US $700 US $50,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PJFJ000
- Customized: Customized
- Composition: Fermentation
- Process: Ferment
- Transport Package: Plywood Cases
- Origin: Wenzhou China
- Condition: New
- Voltage: Customized
- Processing Material: Grains
- Trademark: DYE
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 84384000
The whole set equipment is made of austenitic stainless steel. The cooling jacket adopts dimple jacket. The jackets are provided at tank body and conical bottom to effectively increase the cooling speed. Heat exchanging area of jacket of different proportions can be allocated according to customers' technological requirements. Widly used in brewery, bar, hotel, amily etc.
The advantages of our beer equipment:
1. Roughness is less than 0.22μm
2. Without any dead corner
3. Discharge with rotation
4. Multi-stage cooling jacket can save more energy
5. Various heating methods (electric heating, gas heating, steam heating)
6. Filter plate (unique design with back taper)
7. Churn (manual, semi-automatic, top stirrer and bottom stirrer)
8. We have sufficient spot goods, conventional criteria beer equipment and we can deliver the goods within 3 days after signing the contract and remittance.
9. Our equipment is mainly used in brewing of beer, stout and rum. Besides, the product made by our equipment is tasty and fragrant.
Packing & Shipping
Before packing, workers will do cleaning jobs on all products. Usually, we will transport the goods to Ningbo Port, if customers have special requirements, we can deliver the goods accordingly. Anything packaged in a wooded crate is in accordance to ISPM 15.
We will mark "FRAGILE, HANDLE WITH CARE" on each package.
All goods will be insured if customers have no special requirements.
For less than container load goods (LCL), will be packed in plywood cases. For still columns, we will divide them into several parts and pack in separate ply wood cases.
For full container load goods, we have two packing ways. One way is to let the tanks stand in the container, and will fasten by ropes. The other way is to lay down the tanks, and we will make cradles for the tanks. But for still columns, we will first pack them if plywood boxes and then put them into the container.